We have a full service foot orthotic and shoe modification lab to serve you. Let the biggest shoe lab in the state of Idaho work for you. Here are a few of the modifications we offer. Please call or come in for specific help.
- Rocker soles-rocker soled shoes have been confirmed in several studies to reduce pain during gait. Depending on how the rocker sole addition is designed it will function differently.
- Lifts-anyone with a leg length difference will need an elevation in the sole or inside the shoe to walk normally.
- Stretching- we can give a little more room to one or both shoes.
- Widening-mostly used if the customer wears a bulky A.F.O. type of brace, the shoe can be relasted to a wider size.
- Sole flares, also called a buttress, used to add width and stability ti the sole profile to decrease inversion and or eversion.
- Stabilizers-same as a sole flare but with material extending up onto the upper area of the shoe for added rigidity.